Give your time, your talents, and your heart…
Hospice is a medical specialty dedicated to the support and care of persons with limited life expectancy.
The hospice philosophy focuses on maintaining the quality of the patient’s life, and volunteers are an integral part of this philosophy.
What are some examples of what volunteers do?
- Hold a hand
- Read a book
- Be a good listener
- Read or write a letter
- Run errands
- Assist the Families
What does it take to be a Patriot Volunteer?
- Complete Patriot’s Volunteer Training program
- Submit and pass an annual TB test
- Submit and pass a criminal background check
- Submit and pass a drug screen
- Demonstrate a genuine concern for others
- Tolerant, flexible, and patient
- Accepting of moral and cultural differences
Call 1-888-515-3007 to learn how to become a Patriot Volunteer or fill out our online application.