This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“Internet Services”) is provided free of charge to you, a guest, vendor, board member or employee of Patriot Healthcare.
Your access to the Internet Service is completely at the discretion of Patriot Healthcare. Access to Internet Services may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of this Agreement, actions that may lead to liability for Patriot Healthcare, disruption of access to other users or networks, and violation of applicable laws or regulations. Patriot Healthcare reserves the right to monitor and collect information while you are connected to Internet Services and that the collected information can be used at discretion of Patriot Healthcare, including sharing the information with any law enforcement agencies.
Patriot Healthcare may revise this Agreement at any time. You must accept this Agreement each time you use Internet Services and it is your responsibility to review it for any changes each time. We reserve the right at all times to withdraw Internet Services, change the specifications or manner of use of Internet Services, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access Internet Services.
 You must not use the Internet Services to access Websites, or send or receive e-mails, which:
- 1.1 are defamatory, threatening, intimidating or which could be classed as harassment;
- 1.2 contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
- 1.3 contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
- 1.4 contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
- 1.5 contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- 1.6 in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our work;
- 1.7 bulk and/or commercial messages;
- 1.8 contain forged or misrepresented message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message;
- 1.9 are activities that invade another’s privacy; or
- 1.10 are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
 Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorized its use by you.
 You must not use Internet Services to access illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
 You must not use Internet Services to distribute Internet Viruses, Trojan Horses, or other destructive software.
 CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
- 5.1 You must not use the Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in the United States or in any country throughout the world.
- 5.2 You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, governmental agencies and other authorities.
- 5.3 You agree and acknowledge that we will monitor your activity while you use this service and keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address
- 5.4 You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may include, but is not limited to, disclosure of such information as we have (whether pursuant to clause 3.3 or otherwise), and are entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement authorities or rights-holders.
By signing in you are agreeing to the terms of service, I confirm that I accept these terms and conditions as the basis of my use of the wireless internet access provided.