We’re always looking for compassionate healthcare professionals.
- Patriot Hospice will make a Safe Harbor matching contribution of 100% of the first 4% of pay deferred each payroll period.
- Employer pays 50% of employee premiums
Other group benefits:
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- Accident Insurance
- Specified critical illness insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- PTO days after 90 day probationary period for full-time employees
Current Job Openings
Position Summary: The Nurse Practitioner collaborates with other Interdisciplinary Team members to create, review, and revise the patients’ plan of care. He or she provides direct medical care o…
Position Summary The primary purpose of your job position is to provide hospice services according to physician’s orders and patient plan of treatment based on hospice policies and procedures, throu…
Position Summary The primary purpose of your job position is to manage the social service needs of hospice patients, their families and caregivers. This includes all social service interventions…
Position Summary The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned patients with personal care services in accordance with the patient’s nursing assessments and care plan,…